It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I'm am more excited about Christmas then I have been for awhile. I'm excited to spend Chistmas at home to have a husband and four beautiful children to spend it with. I'm just excited all around! Last year at this time we didn't know where we would be spending Christmas. Although they had a c-section scheduled for January 10th I had a feeling somehow he would come earlier. My gut was telling me he needed to come out earlier then that. I felt like he wasn't growing for a reason and that the reason wasn't a syndrome. The doctor that scheduled the c-section said he had an unknown syndrome causing his lack in growth and there was no reason to take him out any earlier. I quietly disagreed and asked God to bring him out when HE wanted him out even if that meant breaking all tradition. Even if that meant spending Christmas in the Romald McDonald house with the girls. I didn't care about Christmas dinner so much any more. It really put things into perspective. It turns out God wanted him out on the 21st.:) I'm so gald he came out in time for Christmas and I am looking forward to another wonderful Christmas.:) Spending those 38 days, including Christmas in Pittsburgh changed me and this family forever.:) It was and is the most wonderful time of the year.

Case is awesome! He now weighs 11 pounds! He is such a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

"This is not the end of the road."