I have been chosen.

I have been chosen to be Case's mother. What a wonderful job I have! Granted, I get tired and sometimes wonder if I'm the right girl for the job. But oh, what a blessing it is to be Case's mother! He is so sweet and peaceful. Lovely in every way. I couldn't ask for four better children. They are perfect for us. Dan and I decided we wanted children but God is the one that decided Meredith , Samantha, Lainey and of course, Case are the children for us. And for that I thank Him.

I some times find my self thinking about how much easier it would be if Case were born without a growth restriction, or any other anomalies. I am quickly reminded that I was chosen to be the mother of this special boy and I know that I wouldn't have it any other way. When we first started seeing that there were issues with our baby Dan looked at me and said, "Liz, I've been excited about all our babies but I think I'm even more excited about this one because God is teaching us and teaching others trough us and this baby."

Dan and I didn't choose for Case to have problems but we did choose to have a good additude and embrace whatever our tomorrow's bring with joy and peace. Thank you Jesus for the blessing we named Case.







If you have an extra 6 (ish) minutes, I recommend you watch this video. It's a great reminder of an EXCELLENT, simplistic principle that we all can apply to every aspect of our lives.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

"This is not the end of the road."