Hang in there, Baby.

So, as I've said before. God speaks to me in song. I don't usually ask him to but often find a song I haven't heard In months or more in my head. I slept well last night. Not a lot of hours but the sleep I got was peaceful and good. I woke up with bits and pieces of a song in my head. I googled it to get the exact lyrics and this is what I got:

Hang In There, Baby
Things Are Crazy,
But I Know Your Future's Bright

Hang In There, Baby
There's No Maybe,
Everything Turns Out Alright

Sure Life Is Up And Down,
But Trust Me, It Comes Back Around

You're gonna love who you turn out to be



That's not the whole song, just the important part.:) We are heading down to surgery soon!! Oh, boy!


Resting up for his big day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom