I won't give you more, more than you can take.


"I won't give you more, more than you can take. I might make you bend but I won't make you break."- Group 1 Crew.

Sometimes I feel like God mistook me for a strong women. During my pregnancy with Case when it looked like we would lose him, I  told Dan to give God the message that I'm not as strong as I look. We didn't lose him. He was born with many challenges and takes a bit of work, but he is alive and awesome. What I didn't realize then is that God doesn't give challenges to the strongest, most able but to the weak. When we are weak HE is strong. When all is comfortable there's not a whole lot of reason for God. It's the challenging moments, the narrow way that requires faith. Dependence on someone stronger. He is stronger.


 Case, my hero.



Some reminders....:)



Comments

  1. You always know how to bring tears to my eyes and make me remember why I am so darn lucky to have you guys a part of my family. Even though we don't see each other as often as I would like, not a day passes where I am not sending love and prayers to your perfectly imperfect family. Liz & Dan, you two are the BEST parents I know... you guys are so very special! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile, I am getting much better at wearing weakness as a garment beautiful! Our Father is so purposeful, as Case was no accident, neither were the parents (and sisters) chosen to give him to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's awesome that such a short post can touch you both!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom