Of MRIs and blessings.

It's been a busy few days of phone calls, paper work, vomiting and life. Case is still struggling through the night and into the morning. Dan has been working out of town and commuting 2 hours round trip making the days a little longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining and feel more blessed then usual. It's just been hectic here and tonight I prepare for a long day at CHP tomorrow. Big guy will have his first MRI (he'll be under anistisia for the whole thing) then we'll sign papers and give blood for the Whole Exome Sequencing test with genetics. It will take up to 4-6 months to get results. Tomorrow is a day of firsts and familiars. We've been at this for awhile and yet we're starting a new "adventure". We have no clue what kind of things they'll find with the MRI or the Whole Exome. This. Is. Out. Of. My. Control and a bit out of my comfort zone but it's part of the journey. I'm along for the ride. As I rock him to sleep (right now) I feel him breath and I feel his special. He's different. He's strong, a miracle and instead of fighting our very special journey Dan and I have chosen to embrace it and in turn we are greatly blessed. So, tomorrow as you push though your busy day think of this special guy and whisper a prayer if you'd like as he takes a new turn in his journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom