Here we go again.

Case has his second surgery this Friday. This surgery is completely unrelated to the last. It will be the first of possibly 3 total surgeries to fix his severe hypospadias and other issues with his boy parts. It will require at least one night stay in the hospital. Although this has been scheduled for months, it feels like it has snuck up on me a bit. Time is flying, I must be having fun! Really, I am not nervous or scared but when I think of it I get butterflies. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not sure if it will be one, two or all three procedures and will not know until the surgeon calls out to the waiting room to tell us. I won't know how long he will be under until then. Maybe it's the fact that I'm excited (weird, I know) but I'm actually looking forward to it. Children's and the Ronald McDonald House have been our second home and I'm looking forward to going back. I'm praying for a quick recovery and hoping the pain is manageable. After all, I hear that "area" is pretty sensitive.;)

More great case news:
He is 13 pounds 7 ounces! He is trucking along at a steady pound a month gain. Also, he was approved for at home nursing care for up to seven 8 hour nights a week and one 8 hour day. Yippee for me!! I see sleep and a clean house in my future.:)

"They're gonna fix what?!?"-Case

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom