A very special family.


I thought it would be fun to take a few days (or so) and focus on the members of this very special family. When Dan and I met and started dating years ago as 9th and 10th graders in high school we had no idea how blessed our future would be or that 4 little lives would change us for the better. I had no idea how 8 and a half years of marriage could bless me beyond measure and show me the beauty of retaliationship. Dan wrote it best in a resent blog post of his and I quote,

"One of the greatest joys in life is family.

Seems like a pretty cut and dry statement, but seriously, you don’t really understand it until you actually have a family of your own (spouse & lul humans).

I have been blessed beyond measure with my family. I could write a library on my wife (and no that’s not a reference to her being fat, but that would be a good one though). I truly admire her in every way. Her strength, focus, heart, courage, drive…..like I said, I could write a library.
I know it sounds cliché, but my kids are bitchin’. They are the best. I think I learn more from them than they do from me!..." 
To continue reading this awesome blog written by an awesome man click here. As the week goes on I will be dedicating some posts to the members that make up this very special family.:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom