Just Enjoy the Show...

Ready, set...stop thinking!

I've been told I think too much several times, by several people. I'll play scenarios over and over in my head before they even happen. Maybe it's because I've got a lot going on... Selling a house, buying a house, Case, endless paper work, three other kids..etc., etc. Maybe it gives me the illusion that I have control of this crazy life of ours. I don't know why I do it but I know that it will surely kill me or send me to an insane asylum. This past month I've been determined to think less and pray more. To step back and "just enjoy the show." Sure, I can't just "give up" or stop caring for Case, the girls..etc. but I can and am (more and more) letting go of the millions of things that I have no control over.  When the thoughts take over and I feel helpless it's important to give them up. Out loud even, I surrender them to the One that "directs the show". Sometimes, I want my money back (lol) and think, "this is more than I bargained for!" but this is the life that was chosen for me and all I can do is go with the flow...(if need be) I'll know when to make a ripple but It's time to stop to over thinking and under trusting. I choose to give thanks in ALL circumstances for this is His will. Worry, anxiety, the need to control uncontrollable circumstances is a lack of trust. When I'm feeling that way, it's time to readjust my focus to the one who made me me and Case Case. For He knows the plans for us and they are good. He sees the big picture and has gone before me. It's time to just enjoy the show!



"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it goAnd just enjoy the show




Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.-1st Thssalonians 5:18

Deuteronomy 31:8

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

"This is not the end of the road."