His grace is sufficient for me.


As you may have read on my blog before I feel like when Jesus blessed us with Case He gave us blessing and favor (the definition of grace:). Jesus made Case special for a reason. Instead of fighting this or wishing it to be different, Dan and I have embraced it. With that being said, I'll tell you the truth...filling these big shoes isn't always easy. I have weak moments which sometimes turn into days. These past few days have been rough. The retching continued and became more frequent and Case refused to take anything orally. I felt weak. I ran into some dear, sweet ladies at Panera Bread (two I new, one i didn't) yesterday and had a mini breakdown. I told them the days have been hard and I was tired. They were so sweet and loving. They hugged me. I felt Jesus' love through them and felt much better.  
I have never been a big fan of breaking down. It makes me feel weak. After I left Panera I got the song in my head, "His grace is sufficient for me."  Those are the only words I remembered so I googled them and this is what I found:

II Corinthians 12:9

And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.

Wow. Just wow.;) Needles to say those hard days are behind me and I am so thankful for God's grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Case.

About Case.

I'm a Terrible Soccer Mom